Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 286




Michelle has done it again!  What a beautiful sketch she has created for us to enjoy this week on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog.

I love to browse color challenges just as much as I love sketches.  I thought the color palette at Sunday Stamps was just gorgeous.  The soft aqua reminded me of those pretty caning jars, so that's where I started.  The tiny Verve leaves were cut from scraps of watercolored paper that I just knew I could get one more use from. What do you know?  The scraps were adequate for these little leaves.  That's why the tiniest scrap of paper never gets thrown away......


Thanks so much for visiting,
Christine

When this posts, I'll link to:

Sunday Stamps (Color Palette 189)
Stamplorations October Theme and Sketch Challenge (Autumn)
Word Art Wednesday








4 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, love these little leaves in all our colors - what a cute jar! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

lichazul said...

adorable card
congrats
thanks so much for your comment in my blog
have a nice day

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an adorable card, Christine! Love your little blessings jar!

Unknown said...

You have captured my heart with the canning jar! They hold so many memories of my mother canning. My son and I made sweet potato butter and pear butter this last week. All our jars are full but you have captured fall with the colored leaves and jar! I love the add of the jems. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch challenge. Jerrie