Sunday, July 22, 2018

Reverse Confetti Stock your Stash--Baby Girl


I NEED some baby cards, but I don't have many stamps in that category, and none of them are from Reverse Confetti.  In my opinion, Reverse Confetti Wreath and Edger dies make such pretty cards, and I love Banners in Bloom.  All it took was searching for a sentiment that would fit the banner, and I found one!   Very happy with how the card turned out.  :)

Thanks so much for taking a peek,
Christine



Linking to:
Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash  (Baby)
Tuesday Throwdown ( Faux Stitching)
Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch

3 comments:

Davi said...

I think its a beautiful baby card so delicate! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week :)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful baby card no wonder you were happy with the result
Carol x

Craftyfield said...

Sometimes we are more creative when pushed into a tight spot! Well done on your lateral thinking, it is a really pretty card, perfect for a baby (well his parents!). Thanks for playing with us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch this summer!