Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Decaf and Laughs!



I absolutely adore this sentiment that is included in the digital set offered at Verve.  It's called My Cup to Yours and is available at no charge in the Verve Store in honor of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.


I saw my crafting error through the camera lens.  I turned the square panel upside down before adding the sentiment and little cup.  The trees are standing on their heads!  This is probably more than I can blame on decaf!

Thanks, Julee, for this amazing digital stamp set and the fun sketch.

Laughter is great medicine.
Christine

Linking to the Coffee Lovers Winter Hop

15 comments:

Ceal said...

So fun! Love that greeting

~amy~ said...

Oh yes, I love this.

Shelly said...

Super cute!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

oh your sketch is spot on and I think I will be saying that a lot Re: decaf sentiment, this holiday season.. Thank you for sharing

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Christine!
I hope you will stop on by the CropStop Blog today. You will be happy when you do.
Have a blessed day,
Karen

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so fun! Great way to use that sentiment.

Helen F. said...

This is really fun! Love the patterns :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Hahah!!! How fun!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Darling card, great papers & awesome sketch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love it! And the upside down trees totally add to the sentiment. Such a fun card, Christine!

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!

Teri said...

Those upside down trees with the sentiment made me laugh! Great card.

Hetty said...

Great card, love the patchwork idea in the background.

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Love the quilty look!

Helen Gullett said...

That sentiment is super fun! LOVE your design with those pretty papers :)