Monday, May 11, 2020

Sketch Challenge --Brushed Birds


One of my newest stamp sets is Brushed Birds by Papertrey Ink. When I get a new set, I love to try out all the images in lots of colors.  I keep them separated in a divided tray and have them ready to go for future cards.  It is a lot of fun and really helps me "get used to" how the images stamp and in this case, layer.

I used a homemade cloud stencil and Peacock Feather Distress Oxide to create a sky panel.  I cut layers using the Pink Fresh Ornate Banner die, and added the branches, leaves, and birds.

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to
AHSC
PIP Challenge

5 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

That is gorgeous, such soft and pretty colors. I like how you die cut part of the background to follow the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Melanie

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Very pretty card. Love the layers you created. Awesome use of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a pretty card! Good idea about multiple stamping in colors. I am never ready to make a quick card! lol. Thanks for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love the sponged clouds and adorable birds. Thanks so much for joining us at AHSC this week--please join us again soon!
:) Marier

Brandi said...

Loving the clouds, they take the card to a whole different level. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca