Sunday, May 17, 2020

Hey there, cutie pie!





I am so grateful to be able to craft!  I really wasn't able to feel creative or to focus on much except the most essential things like learning to teach online as the Covid-19 crisis began.

My family is still making every effort to stay home to prevent the spread of Covid-19.  We continue to shop on line, to pick up our groceries, and to worship via the services our church shares on social media.  I realize that we are so blessed to have the opportunity to do those things.  I am thankful that God is working on my heart about the anxiety of the Covid-19 crisis, and that while the world is not back to normal, I feel more at peace.

I've discovered some new challenges lately and have looked at my stamps, dies, and papers in all new ways.  Just as God has provided or our needs, He's given me plenty to enjoy in my crafting stash, and I am so thankful for those pleasures.

I made this card using a retired stamp and die set from Reverse Confetti and using the middle column of Tuesday Throwdown's tic-tac-toe board:  red, a die, and a button. 

Thanks for taking  a look,
Christine

Linking to:
Tuesday Throwdown ---Tic-Tac-Toe
Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash - Birthday
Word Art Wednesday - A/G

No comments: