Sunday, May 5, 2019

Jesus in my heart and coffee in my hand


I found this "Ooh La La!" 6x6 cardstock stack on sale at Michael's.  The prints include shades of pink, the Eiffel Tower, shoes, lipstick, flowers.....lots of things a girl loves. This page has  had a wreath including shoes and the sweetest flowers right in the center.  To my symmetrical mind, this presented a challenge, but I cut it down to 4 x 5.25 inches and decided to play around.  Included are a PTI heart die that always seems to be the right size, a section of a PTI scalloped layer, and images from Fill My Cup and Happiness is by Verve (retired).  It's a little crooked, but I had SO much fun creating this card.  My favorite thing about coffee cards is piecing the cups.

Thanks a bunch for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
CLC Blog Hop
Kat Scrappiness

11 comments:

tonyamaries said...

Very Springy! Great job!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO super sweet, Christine. Lovely from top to bottom.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the flowers with the stripes -- one of my favorite combos! So pretty in pink!

~amy~ said...

pretty, love all the pink!

Billie A said...

Pretty card. I like the papers and pinks. Great sentiment

New Creations said...

Love the pink hues, so pretty!

lichazul said...

amén
lovely card
congrats Christine
have a great day

Becca Yahrling said...

So feminine and pretty - I love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful feminine design with the flowers, pastel colors and shoes.

Fikreta said...

lovely pink card

Crystal O. Minkler said...

So beautiful!!