Sunday, May 5, 2019

Happy Birthday with Fleur Expressions


Have you heard the news?  The oh-so-talented Betsey Veldman has started her own line of stamps and dies at The Greetery.  If I could have had it all, I would have ordered the first release in its entirety, but my absolute favorite set is Fleur Impressions, which landed in my mailbox Thursday. The flowers are gorgeous and are quite easy to align!  I found the MME "Yes, please" papers  at Tuesday Morning, on the way home from church.  I love the pastels against the tiny black and cream prints.

Thanks for taking time to visit,
Christine

Linking to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Birthday)

1 comment:

Lin said...

Oh, Christine, I'm loving your design with these new luscious stamps! They are beautiful inside that heart-rimmed oval, such a sweet combination! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!