Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Seize the Cupcake



 I wasn't feeling the low-carb pain until I fussy cut this yummy little cupcake....now, I want a cupcake!  Instead, I'll share this little card with a friend who has a birthday coming up.

The fun layers were suggested by the wonderful Mojo Monday sketch which even includes measurements, and the color scheme is courtesy of MFT's color challenge.  The patterned papers are a sampling of several different stacks, and the pierced scallops were created using Altenew's Dotted Scales Debossing Cover Plate. The stamps are part of Verve's Cake and Candles collection (retired).

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
Mojo Monday
MFT Color Challenge
PIP Challenge
Word Art Wednesday


2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Darling card. And now I want a cupcake, too! :) So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday, Christine!

Terri Winske said...

Great birthday card for your friend....cupcake sure looks good! Thanks for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges.