Thursday, December 20, 2018

Mojo Monday: Birthday Wishes



We have a close-to-Christmas family birthday, and I wanted to make a card.  Hooray for Mojo Monday!  The central panel was created using a gingham background stamp.  Despite using the Misti, I haven't worked out how to get a perfect image, so there is a bit of a distressed look to the checks.  The Stitched Flowers were left over from a set of cards made this fall and were perfect for the sketch.  The sentiment and layered banners are retired Verve products.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine




Linking to:
Mojo Monday
MFT Birthday Project (Time to Shine)
Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday (Party Time)

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card, Christine. Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday! Merrry Christmas!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Christine, and I love how you followed that sketch. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for your participation in our challenges, and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your talents with us. I hope to see lots more of your wonderful creations in 2019.
Blessings to you,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday