Wednesday, December 26, 2018

AHSC 296: JOY!

Happy Wednesday!  Today is the day the the AHSC design team members share their interpretations of Michelle's sketches.  The Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is set up in such a fun way:  a new sketch is posted each Monday, and design team inspiration is show on Wednesday.  That way, participants can choose to play either before or after being influenced by the DT's interpretations of the sketch.  Such fun!  Hope you will visit the AHSC Blog and play along!



I admire the cute die cut sets that feature the word "JOY" with such clever shapes provided to replace the "O" in the center.  When I saw this week's sketch, I wanted to feature a big sentiment and decided to see what I had in my stash that might work.  The letters are from a Sizzix alphabet die set that I use for scrapbook titles, the central wreath is the smaller of a set of two from Reverse Confetti, and the bow was meant to adorn a Little Inker Designs Easter Bunny.  Not too bad for found items.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  May you find joy today,
Christine

No comments: