Friday, November 11, 2016

Mojo 473 -- Wishing You a Happy Birthday


What  a relaxing day!  The students and teachers in our district are enjoying a holiday in celebration of Veterans Day.  What a blessing to have a day to do just as I wish....plenty of coffee, a great library book, stamping along with my favorite radio station.....

This gorgeous digital paper set from Misty Cato has been resting on my computer desktop and the Birthday Poppies stamps and dies have graced my work desk recently.   Both the Mojo sketch and the Joy Clair color challenge photo contributed to the design for this birthday card that will soon be shared.

Linking to:
Mojo Monday
Joy Clair
Word Art Wednesday
Crop Stop 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day!
Christine

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors and design!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a beautiful take on the sketch! Love the fun colors and the cut out leaves. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Christine!! Just have to say I love this card!! I am a big paper fan, I love how you combined color and pattern to make a really beautiful card! Love it!!
Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday!
Hugs Ginny M, DT WAW