1. Cut some pretty papers from Dashing Shadows Design using stitched dies from Little Inker Designs, My Favorite Things, and Verve.
2. Stamp the sentiment (my one of my favorites from Verve) in Memento Rich Cocoa.
3. Embellish with a heart cut from a Simon Says Stamp die and three Verve sequins.
4. Arrange according to the MOJO sketch....and then move around to cover the spot where the banner was cut to lengthen it. :J
Linking to Mojo Monday (Sketch)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (Trio of Something)
Word Art Wednesday
Jo's Scrap Shack (Cut it Up)
Time's running out on the Monday challenges, but there's still time to play along with the Fun Friday Challenge at Jo's. Here's what you need to know to join in the fun:
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Wishing I had more Christmas cards, but grateful for your visit,