Sunday, October 25, 2020

He will be our Peace


 Shanna provided a wonderful card on the Ink to Paper blog and challenged crafters to recreate it using PTI products.  I love the pretty vertical layers Shanna created using the new wood grain dies.  I don't have them, so I cut strips from a panel stamped with Loosely Woven.  The 'branch' and flowers are pieces from Birthday Bouquet, and the sweet birds are from one of my favorite sets, Brushed Birds.  The little birds seemed a picture of peace, and we definitely need God's peace in our world today.


Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper

SSS Wednesday Challenge (layers)

Word Art Wednesday



2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Christine, your card is so calm and peaceful! I love the colors you chose and the design is simply beautiful.

Carmela said...

Great interpretation of the challenge! Lovely card!