Friday, June 26, 2020

Criss-Cross: Heartfelt Gratitude




I love a good sketch challenge and often turn to Atlantic Hearts for inspiration.  I must admit that the current sketch had me a bit stumped.  Originally, I thought to cut and layer papers to create a traditional folded card.  A little research revealed that the sketch could be used for a criss cross card.  The criss cross fold creates a pocket holding a panel that pulls out for decoration on one side and a greeting on the opposite.  I used some Glitz papers from my stash and am really glad to have tried this fold.

Thanks for visiting.  Stay safe and well,
Christine

                                      

5 comments:

Rachel Jolley said...

Oh I love your card, wow! Fabulous design and ultra pretty papers! Tfs 🥰🌈

Dena J said...

Love that you saw something creative and unique in the sketch. Nice job with the criss cross! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

This is so pretty! Love the die cuts, especially the pull up tab! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card and what a great idea to turn it into a criss cross fold card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Brandi said...

Oh I love those papers, so soft and dainty....stunning! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca