Thursday, February 13, 2020

Mojo Monday: Sending Thoughts and Prayers

My craft room is under construction:  We are repainting in preparation for installing new flooring over Spring Break.  Most of my supplies are squirreled away in nooks and crannies for now, but I pulled out a paper pad, a stamp set, and  few dies to play along with the Mojo sketch.   I needed a "just right" encouragement card for one of my students.  I will slip this in her Valentine bag on the sly to let her know her struggles are noticed and are being remembered in prayer.

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
Mojo Monday
Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday Challenge (2 PatternedPapers)
PIP Challenge

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Christine! What a sweet teacher you are! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Vickie Y said...

Bautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge