Saturday, August 10, 2019

God is our refuge and strength


I picked up this stack of Pebbles paper at Tuesday Morning on one of my summer excursions and decided that I would FIRST use the pieces I like most of all.  Maybe this will help me break out of that mindset that says not to use up the pretty papers.  This week's Mojo sketch has some great layers that just called out for some coordinating prints.

This is my favorite style of card:  clean layers, lots of patterned paper, and a sentiment as the focal point.  I used stitched dies from MFT for the banners, rectangles, and circle. The base is a PTI Noted die.

Happy crafting,
Christine

Linking to:  Mojo Monday
(It's August, and I've used all this year's sketches, thus far!)
Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday (Die Cuts)

2 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

I absolutely love a good card using patterned paper. This is delightful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply beautiful, Christine! Thankfs for joining me for Mojo Monday and flashing a little Verve. It always makes my heart happy to see it being used.