Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 292



The technique for this card came from a recent WOW! embossing powder blog hop.  I stamped the image in pale yellow ink using my Misti.  The card stock was removed from the Misti for coloring with Arteza Clean Color Real Brush Markers while the stamp was left in place.  The colored card stock was returned to the Misti for stamping with Versa Mark ink. Then the image was heat embossed in gold embossing powder.

Most of the time, I emboss first and color afterward, but doing it in the way described above helped in coloring the really tiny spaces.  The Floral Bliss set is from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you find time to play along at AHSC this week.

Christine

Linking to
SSS Wednesday Challenge A/G
Word Art Wednesday

1 comment:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

gorgeous! I will have to try embossing last for some projects, sounds like a great idea.

Alicia