Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 284


I am so very impressed by and thankful for the wonderful sketches that Michelle provides each week for inspiration and fun on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog.  To be truthful, I am intimidated by any sketch with grids or straight panels because I have trouble getting things just that...straight.  I decided to have fun and see what happened.  I started by selecting a pretty red print and cut it a bit smaller to accommodate darker mats.  The red panels took me in the direction of Christmas, so I added a beloved Verve greeting (retired) and some MFT stitched flowers that were left over from a set of Christmas tags.  I am happy with the finished card and so grateful to Michelle for the inspiration!


Thanks for taking a look. Hope you find time to play along!
Christine

Linking to Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Get Ready for Christmas)
PIP Challenge

3 comments:

Terri Winske said...

This is such a pretty card, and I think you did a wonderful job following the sketch. I know what you mean, some sketches intimidate me too!! But it's always fun to try them and see what happens! Thank you for sharing your card with us at PIP Challenges....it is a beauty!!

lichazul said...

so pretty card! congrats
thanks so much for your comment in my blog
have a nice day :)

ankitag612 said...

Such a sweet and pretty card. I love the layered flowers in festive colors. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita