Saturday, September 8, 2018

Inspired By: Apples and Plaid


What a fun inspiration photo....I love, plaid, coffee, apples, and books...so what's a stamper to choose?  I pulled out one of my favorite die sets ever...Reverse Confetti Edgers and paired it with Verve's sweet Teacher's Count, adding a bit of plaid for fun.  Can't wait to encourage a fellow teacher with this card!

So grateful for a little time to craft and for your visit,
Christine

Linking to:
Inspired By
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday (Stamp It)
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge

3 comments:

Terri Winske said...

What a super sweet card, and a great take on the photo inspiration. I think you nailed it!! Love the plaid paper, and the sentiment is so true!! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

Laurel said...

I love the plaid on this! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

Misty Elam said...

This is so sweet. I love the layout, it's unique. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Misty