Thursday, September 21, 2017

All I need is: a little bit of coffee, a whole lot of Jesus....and a coffee cup!


This school theme of this card is inspired by a funny event that occurred in the teachers' workroom.  I arrived at school early that day, had finished the coffee in my travel mug, and strolled down to the faculty workroom for a refill.  A coworker had two styrofoam dessert bowls filled with coffee, holding one in each hand.  We'd run out of disposable coffee cups, and she used the first available containers.  What a great laugh we had over her bowls of coffee!

Three Verve sets appear on this card: Coffee, Fill my Cup, and Teachers Count.  The sweet banner was cut with Reverse Confetti's Tall Tag Trio, and the Cross-Stitched circles are from MFT.

Thanks for your visit,
Christine

Linking to:
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge


SaveSaveSaveSave

11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this sentiment, Christine. It is on my wish list for sure. LOVE IT!

New Creations said...

Love the mixing of PP with those apples and coffee cup!

Wendy said...

This is a great card! I love your sentiment and pretty layers :) Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges and have a wonderful weekend !!

Becca Yahrling said...

I would drink coffee out of a bowl, too! lol Your card is
such an awesome design.

~amy~ said...

Love the added apples.

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card - I really love that sentiment!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful sentiment! Lovely card!!!

Hetty said...

Great card, beautiful colors.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and colors.

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love this!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Haha! I would definitely use a bowl if I didn't have a cup handy! Such a fabulous card, Christine. Love the colors