Monday, May 15, 2017

You Color My World----Thanks Sunny Studio!


I count it a blessing to have won a gift from Sunny Studio in the recent Birthday Blog Hop for Jo's Scrap Shack.  My darling new stamps and dies arrived in the mail today, and I just had to do some late night crafting.....hence, the not-so-great photo.  My card features the versatile stamp set called Color Me Happy and coordinating die.  I also ordered the sun rays die and can't wait to try it out.  Thank you so much, Mendi, for helping us celebrate Jo's fifth year of blogging!

Linking to:
Jo's Scrap Shack
PIP Challenge
Crop Stop
Word Art Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Loving the black with pops of color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Christine this is beautiful!!! You didn't hesitate to play girlie!!! LOL
    That's a true crafter!!! This card is so pretty! Love it!!! And Mendi is a true sweetheart! Her stamps and designs are totally AMAZING! Glad you won!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to showcase your new stamps/dies! I love how you made your sentiment different colors. Thanks for linking this up to the Cropstop blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very nicely done with your new goodies Christine! So cheerful and fun! I hope your Mother's Day weekend was a beautiful one. May you have a blessed week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sun shiney card!! Congrats on your win and thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Christine! I love the fun colors~the flowers are so adorable and the sequins are perfect! Love this!
    Have a wonderful evening my friend,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a Lovely CAS card! I love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!